Acceptance of Terms
The Growthhackexpert Website and related pages are owned and operated by Senthil and Hari. Growthhackexpert is an online venue for providing business consulting services (the “Services” or “Consultation”) to individuals and companies (“Clients”) seeking business advice and in particular advice on startup issues, growth and digital marketing. These services are accessible at the Growthhackexpert URL: http://www.growthhackexpert.com/digital-marketing/growth-products/ (the “Site”) and through any other websites, companies and individuals that Growth Hack Expert has signed an affiliate or promotional agreement. By using the Site and the Growth Hack Expert Consulting Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, and Services and all Content (defined below) and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Growth Hack Expert.
In these Terms, “you,” “your” and “yours” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site or the Services. “We,” “us,” or “our” refer to the Growth Hack Expert entity and its affiliates and partners. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires a different meaning, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
The site and services comprise an online platform through which you can purchase consulting services from us and/or our partners. Our consultants and/or associates are available for consultation on an hourly basis and rate. You understand and agree that you are hiring us to provide advice to you and that we will not be held responsible in any way for any outcome from any actions that were based on this advice. We have no control over your actions and, thus, disclaim all liability in this regard. All information provided to us is confidential and will only be used to provide the best possible advice to you. Any advice related data or information needed for a consultation will be held in our databases and records for 30 days after the last consultation date. After this date, these data will be deleted unless their persitence is explicitly requested by you in writing. You can also request in writing that the data be deleted anytime before the 30 day period expires.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using our site or the services or by uploading, downloading or posting any Content from or on our Site, you are indicating that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by our Terms, whether or not you have booked a Consultation. If you do not agree to our Terms, then you have no right to use or access our Site, Services and any available via the Site Content. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you,” “your” and “yours” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Modification of Our Site and/or Service Offerings
We reserve the right to modify our Site, Application and/or Services and to modify these Terms, including the Service Fee (as defined below), at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modified version on our Site. The “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms indicates the latest modification date. Any modifications to these Terms are effective upon posting. By continuing to access or use our Site after we have posted a modification on the Site, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using our Site, Services and any available Content.
Our Site, and any Applications and/or Services included are intended solely for anyone over 18 years of age. Any access to or use of the Site by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that (i) you agree to be bound by our Terms and (ii) that you are 18 or older and able to form legally binding contracts.
Appointments and Financial Terms
Appointments are booked on a hourly basis and are charged in accordance with the pricing agreed. Growth Hack Expert uses PayPal for its payment method and, consequently, only PayPal account holders can book a Consultation. Any Refunds are handled via the PayPal processes. All current prices, payment methods and related charges and discounts are described in the agreement.
You or Growth Hack Expert may cancel a Consultation without penalty up to one day before the date of the Consultation. If you have been improperly charged for a Consultation that was canceled and require a refund, please contact us
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Services, and Content. In connection with your use of our Site and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- violate any law or regulation that may apply;
- use our Site for any commercial or purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms; copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- interfere with or damage our family of sites, and the service quality provided through the use of software including, without limitation, software viruses and trojans, bots, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers or any other private information;
- use our family of Sites in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements;
- scheduling a Consultation for any purpose not related to the Services,
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site;
- use our Site to schedule a Consultation and then complete a transaction independent of the Site in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to our provision of the Services;
- upload, or submit any Content that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- use, display, mirror or frame our Site, or any individual element within the Site, Services, or Content, our names and trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Site or Content, Our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party to protect our Site and its Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site and its related Services; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor any access to or use of our Site or to review or edit any Content, but have the right to do so for the purpose of operating our Site and for providing our Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to refuse a Consultation request at our sole discretion.
We will only keep appointment data on record. All Content posted or uploaded by our Clients will be deleted 30 days after the last Consultation date, except in those cases where our client has explicitly requested otherwise. No personal data other than those needed for the Scheduling of the Consultation will be kept by us.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between us and you regarding our Site and our Services.